01480 493666

YOU to install.

Installing our wallpaper is fairly straight-forward and along with the 3 short videos below, we also included written guidelines with each digital wall covering we supply.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

sundries

We supply all the tools and sundries required to install our wallpaper. Please click here for more details.

If you get stuck or need further advice, you are more than welcome to call our specialist technical advisors on 01480 493666.

Back to top

US to install.

install-picOur nationwide team of installers are perfectly geared up to install day or night, for commercial or domestic installations anywhere in the UK.

Our fitting teams are:

  • Polite
  • Punctual – if we say they will be there, they are
  • Pay attention to detail
  • Have installed 17,000 square metres of wallpaper in the last year
  • Correctly trained in the methods of installing digital wallpaper
  • Carry all the relevant Health & Safety qualifications and site cards
  • Always use the relevant sundries to apply the substrate
  • And pride themselves in the work they carry out
  • Photograph all walls once complete and have sign off sheets

And, they have a 96% ‘snag’ free record – the other 4% being returns to site to sort out accidental damage caused by other contractors’ on site.

Simply contact the installation team to receive a free quotation on 01480 493666.

Back to top